Please follow this link to Preamble #2
Download to your computer and answer the questions on Google docs under preamble #2 and today's date.
You should answer the questions on the preamble link above. Another copy of those questions is here:
1. Watch the video link in the preamble link above
2. Think of items that you own. Which items would you consider valuable enough to preserve?
3. Why would a nation take the time, energy and cost to preserve their documents?
4. Tell the future...if students in the year 3000 were examining primary sources from the year 2015, which documents might give clues to your culture?
After the preamble time:
1. Work on the mapping activity - you will need to download the maps from classroom.google.com.
2. You may use other shades of red to color the red (for the redcoats) - Use purple, pink, etc....
After the map:
1. Read the rest of Chapter 5 (sections 4-8)
2. Finish the 1st page of the packet to be due Friday
HW: Be sure above work is done