1. Read Ch. 17 (4 pages long)
2. Do pg. 118 in workbook - design a webpage based on requirements on pg. 118. (This is homework if not done in class). See Nike.com for an example of a webpage. Or, see pinckneyschools.org for an example. You will need a picture (illustration/graphic), link/button (same thing), color, paragraph about the chapter, and use the 6 terms listed somewhere in your "webpage"
3. Read Ch. 18 and do Think Aloud worksheet - Writing 10-15 words per box and skip 2 boxes (homework if not done in class)
4. If time, CNN student news (with headphones)
If time, check out local news from Livingstondaily.com, or annarbornews.com, or world news at google.com/news.
5. With 25 minutes left in class (9:35, 11:25, and 1:47), pair up with _______________________ partner and answer the cards for the Geography Challenge - pg. 128-129 in Workbook. Use your textbook pg. 181 to help with answers. (We will finish this assignment on Wed./Thur. in class)
HW: Finish the pg. 118 in workbook and the think aloud.
Bring in items for Wed./Thur. (building China's mountains and land)
Cardboard Scissors Markers Glue Sticks